Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I cannot believe that the year is almost up. I hope you all have had a wonderful year, for this has been a pretty good year for me. The last couple of months, this site has been doing incredibly well. The last two months are the best months my site has ever had. We busted through the previous record for page views in one month.  I am excited to be working on new stuff for this upcoming year. It would seem that we are going strong, but you never know. I hope that I will be able to post more regularly next year because Nutcracker season is over.  I have some posts lined up for the next couple of weeks, which I assume will be getting out, but you never know.

Anyways, Happy Holidays!
Duncan.

(This was written before Christmas Day. I am assuming I got LEGO to review.)

Comments