LEGO Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets Revealed!

Hello all!

In theme with today's earlier LEGO Jurassic World review, I have a bit of news. A few of the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets have been officially revealed. I realize that in the past few months, I have stuck mostly to reviewing sets, but I think a bit of variety is nice. Anyways, three sets have been revealed; the first one being 75928 Blue's Helicopter Pursuit.



I'm not too big of a fan of this one. I think that the new Owen Grady figure is okay, but I don't think the tousled hair piece is fitting. I dislike the muted tones of the new Blue Raptor. I think the old one looked a bit better. The helicopter seems to be pretty standard as well; there don't seem to be any new innovations in this set. I'm not saying that I dislike this set; I just think that it is too formulaic. 

Now, the oddball of this wave of released images is the Duplo set. I don't think that kids young enough to play with LEGO Duplo should be seeing a presumably PG-13 movie. But, children love dinosaurs, and I think many little kids will love this. I will say that I love the T-Rex; I think it is adorable and I kinda see myself finding a way to get my hands on this. 


The LEGO Juniors set of this wave is my favorite. I haven't yet been able to purchase a LEGO System Tyrannosaur. I also love finally being able to get the iconic gate from the series in a brick form. The little car is decent, and the figures look decent. I think this one will be a seller. As well as getting the gate, a T-Rex, and a couple of figures, you get a freaking baby T-Rex. I must have it!!!


I have seen the leaked images of the rest of the wave, and I am pretty sure I can say that they are amazing. I look forward to being able to share them all when they are finally revealed. 

Anyways, that's all I have for now, thanks for reading!


Comments