LEGO 2016 Star Wars Death Star leaked Image!

Yes! Nick Martin at From Bricks to Bothans has shared a leaked image of the 2016 Death Star.

(Update: We have a release date of September 30th this year!)


















I am so happy to have an image of the set. It looks like they just updated the Minifigures and added some new ones. I am really happy that this is just a remake, since I have been hoping to get a LEGO Death Star since I was around six or seven.

(Update: We now have even more images!)





I will more than likely be saving up for the largest LEGO set I have ever bought. I cannot wait!

I also hope this is not a fake. (Update: It is confirmed and is the real thing.) (Second Update: NO WAY! I am definitely paying that much! 500 dollars? Are you kidding me?)

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I guess you could say that the price was...the DEATH of you. Heh heh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I guess the set was the STAR of the release wave. I am sad that I never got aROUND to buying the set. I wouldn't have the SPACE, and I would have to WAR with my mother over where to put it. (Maniacal laughter)

      Delete
    2. I mean, it can be...
      It just gives me A NEW HOPE to see all these puns.

      Delete

Post a Comment