LEGO Bionicle comes to an end, again?

LEGO Bionicle is coming to an end, again. The tragic news was released today.

From LEGO.com
Fans, today we have to share the news with you that we have made the tough decision to discontinue LEGO® BIONICLE® at the end of 2016. NETFLIX has just started streaming the final two episodes of “The Journey to One” the ending of which will put an end to any speculation about the future of LEGO® BIONICLE®.

You can read the full article here.

I am really disappointed. I love Bionicle and I have to buy as many as I can before the online retailers jack up the prices. I hope LEGO brings it back in a couple of years. I also hope Hero Factory is NOT brought back, I really disliked it. 

Well, that's all for now. I'm gonna go mope somewhere. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments