LEGO Stargate SG-1 Replicator MOC

Hey everyone!  I have been watching the Stargate SG-1 TV show on Amazon. (It's free with Prime.)
I have watched a ton of the show and decided to make a MOC of the Replicators from the show. I built the MOC out of LEGO Bionicle parts.


For those who have not watched enough Stargate to see the Replicators, I'll give a brief summary. The Replicators are a race of tiny robots that are made of a modular system similar to LEGO. They eat all metals to make themselves stronger and attack things.


I used the large blade element from the 2015 summer Bionicle sets as legs.







Anyway, that's all for this creation. As always, thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. This is 6 years in the making.
    Thank you for this. It’s freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment